About the Role
In this role, you may help program an automated process, modify existing programming and ensure the company is using the safest and most productive system possible. You will participate in various phases of automation projects including creating design specifications, software configuration and testing, as well as commissioning and start-up of automated manufacturing processes.
• Production line hardware, electrical controls experience and software knowledge
• Experience in PLC programming: Rockwell/Allen-Bradley
• Previous experience in Human Machine Interface (HMI) and Servo motors application
• Hands on with PLC and HMI programming for small retrofits to large turnkey systems.
• Work closely with Field Service and Design team for project guidance and design.
• Diagnose automation problems and interact with teams, clients, and vendors.
• Configure software and hardware packages according to client design specification.
• Program PLCs (Allen-Bradley, Rockwell software product line) and HMI / SCADAs (FactoryTalk, Ignition)
• Validate and commission facility systems following established execution protocols and ensure a successful turnover of the system to the customer.
• Provide support to field team with PLC or HMI issues.
• Perform design calculations related to tasks assigned.
• Prepare scopes of work, bills of material, specifications, and other necessary project documents
• Maintaining schedules, and being cost efficient
• On-site installation & start-up support
• Experience setting up and programming VFD's
• Minimal travel required, work in the main facility in Columbia, MO on a daily basis
• Salary range is 60 – 70,000 / year depending on level of experience
• 80 hrs. paid time off
• Health Insurance